Additional Fees
Style and Design

Worst experience ever!

I trusted Joshua to do the job as we discussed he even wrote up a contract to state everything we agreed on. The first red should of been that he asked me to buy the materials but figured maybe the guy is just struggling a little bit. After that him and his brother pull up in Chrysler 300 not a company vehicle, that should of been red flag number to. The two go ahead and get started and I headed out to enjoy my weekend. A fees hours later

I received a text and photos of the job Joshua said was completed, like an idiot

I trusted him. Once I returned to see his finished product I noticed it look horrible . He only took pictures of the areas that good. I immediately contacted him To make sure he was still planning to finish this project the right way. After 3 weeks of rescheduling and he finally just ignored me. I once waited 6 hours for him to show up. This guy is a untrustworthy I hope no has to go through what I went through. See the pictures they speak for themselves. I even have screen shots of our conversations. My attorney is now working on this.

Comments

The same thing happened to me. Joshua showed me lots of pictures of work he did and I didn’t check him out and he came and did my counter and it looked awful and he said he would fix it but never showed back up. Will not take calls will not return my money.